Saturday, June 25, 2005

Weather

Well, I've been a blog slug lately. Haven't posted in weeks. I don't have any great excuses. Busy with work, busy waiting for the house to sell, busy wasting time watching television. I did go on a short business trip this week, which is somewhat unusual (the last time I traveled for work was eight years ago).

Laura posted today complaining about the summer weather we're having. Yesterday afternoon around 4 I checked the current weather at Weather.com:

  • In Oak Brook (where I work), it was 96 degrees and humid.

  • In Aurora (where I live), it was 95 degrees and humid. (yeah, that one degree makes a huge difference!)

  • In Missoula (where I will live...once we sell the house) it was 75 degrees.
And people ask me why I want to move to Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment