Monday, August 22, 2005

Seem to Be Repeating Myself

In Missoula, MT since late Saturday night. Yesterday we did quite a bit of picture taking. While browsing the pictures on the laptop this morning, I noticed something a little odd.

Here's one I took yesterday from a little lookout point on the Clark Fork river:
Other Direction on Clark Fork

Here's one I took when we were here last November:
Other Direction last November

Even the angle is eerily the same. Apparently, I just like that shot.

I also did the same facing the other direction from the same spot. Again, yesterday:
Clark Fork River

And last November:
Clark Fork River Last November

I need to get moving here so we can go get breakfast and decide whether to buy a not-yet-built house. Much more to come, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment