Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Laura has been complaining that I haven't posted much lately. So, here is a post.

We are waiting to find out if our buyer's financing is approved. This should happen by this Friday and all the parties involved (real estate agent, lawyer, etc.) tell me there is nothing to worry about. So naturally I am worried. I'll be glad when this is finalized.

Assuming all goes well, we will be heading to Montana at the end of October.

When we started planning this whole adventure, I had hoped to move during the summer so that I could enjoy nice weather before my first Montana winter. Alas, no such luck. Talk of snow in September? I have much to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment