Sunday, April 03, 2005

Birds

Hey, it is springtime. Seems a good time to talk about birds.

First, a shot of an ordinary bird up on my fence:
Bird on My Fence

Then, this one. This bird is not in the greatest of condition any longer:
Bird Skeleton

I found the skeleton under an old wooden box used for barbecue tools and supplies. I have no idea how it got there or how long it has been there. I think this shot turned out a little better -- I scooped it up with an old shovel:
Bird Skeleton II

Finally, back to living birds again. This picture is a few years old. A bird took to relaxing in my hanging basket on my front porch. I actually managed to get outside, on the porch, and up a step-stool to get this shot. The bird blends in a bit, so you have to look closely.
Bird in Hanging Basket

The weather today is just beautiful, but unfortunately other commitments got in the way of the Spring Forward ride we planned to do today. I hope we get out riding again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment